User Posts: Chiran Neupane
User Deals: Chiran Neupane
Arjuna bark (chaal) is found to be useful in managing high cholesterol level. Due to its strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It lowers the level of total blood cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides. Thus it helps improve the level of good cholesterol.
Benefits of Black Rice
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- The deep black or the purple hue of the black rice is a marker of its high antioxidant properties.
- Natural Detoxifier.
- Good Source of Fiber.
- Preventing Risk of Diabetes.
- Preventing Risk of Obesity.
- Richer Protein Content.
- Better Heart Health.
Calamus is a plant. The root (rhizome) is used to make medicine. Despite safety concerns, calamus is used for gastrointestinal (GI) problems including ulcers, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis), intestinal gas (flatulence), upset stomach and loss of appetite (anorexia). Calamus is also used as a calming medicine (sedative), to induce sweating, and to treat rheumatoid arthritis and stroke. Some people chew calamus to remove the smell of tobacco, as a stimulant, to increase their sense of well-being, and as a hallucinogen.Some people apply calamus directly to the skin to treat certain skin diseases. In foods, calamus is used as a spice.
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein.
- The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Health Benefits Of Dry Amala
- It helps fight the common cold.
- The vitamin C in amla is absorbed more easily by the body compared to store-bought supplements.
- It improves eyesight.
- It burns fat.
- It builds immunity.
- Amla beautifies hair.
- It improves skin.
- It helps manage chronic conditions.
- It relieves pain.
GINGER BENEFITSChronic inflammation is a leading culprit that lies behind a number of diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and cancer. Ginger contains powerful properties, calledgingerols, shoals, gingerdiones, which are rich with antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that may help to ward off these diseases. Ginger is also rich with phytochemicals that help aid digestion and settling upset stomachs. These digestive properties help to stimulate the body’s natural cleansing and detoxifying process by eliminating waste and toxins. These properties may also thin blood, improve blood circulation and prevent blood from clotting.
When you have a sore throat, you can chew on Liquorice (mulethi sticks) for speedy relief. Liquorice Root Powder is used to relieve the symptoms of cough, bronchitis and to also reduce the effects of chronic asthma. Liquorice root powder is said to boost immunity, on account of the enzymes it harbours. These enzymes trigger the production of lymphocytes and macrophages which are your body's first line of defence against microbes, pollutants and allergens. Macrophages digest everything from cell debris, viruses or bacteria, malignant cells and all sorts of foreign matter. A sub-type of macrophage cells promotes regeneration processes and supports wound healing. Boil the root powder to make a decoction if you are feeling nauseous or are facing an imminent cold. Liquorice tea is also ideal for preserving dental hygiene- a brisk gargle with the cooled decoction keeps your mouth fresh for long.
Bitter gourd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It contains iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamins like A and C. It contains twice the calcium of spinach and beta-carotene of broccoli. Various anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds are present in bitter gourd.
Health Benefits of Walnuts
- Rich in Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest.
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s.
- May Decrease Inflammation.
- Promotes a Healthy Gut.
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers.
- Supports Weight Control.
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.