- How can I place an order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
• Go to chiranfoods Website
• Select the product you’d like to buy
• Add products to your cart or just hit ‘Buy Now’
• Choose or ‘Add delivery address’. Use a preferred payment mode and confirm the order.
- I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
The courier service delivering your order usually tries to deliver on the next 3 business day in case you miss a delivery. (The courier company will send you sms on behalf of chiranfoods before delivering the product)
- Will the delivery be tried again if I’m not able to collect my order the first time?
Couriers make sure that the delivery is re-attempted for next 3 working day if you can’t collect your order the first time.
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that your order is delayed, please check your email & messages for updates. You can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
- What should I do if my order is approved but hasn’t been shipped yet?
chiranfoods usually ship orders 1-2 business days before the delivery date so that they reach you on time. In case your order hasn’t been shipped within this time please contact our Customer Support so that we can look into it.
- Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
As per company policy, a shipment can’t be opened before delivery, but you can accept the shipment and get in touch with us later in case you have any concerns
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
An e-mail & SMS will be sent once you’ve successfully placed your order. We’ll also let you know as soon as chiranfoods picks the order from the seller and ship the item(s) to you. You can track your orders from the ‘My Orders’ section on your chiranfoods account.
- What do the different order statuses in ‘My Orders’ mean?
The different order status are as mentioned below:
Ready to pickup from seller -Vendor has confirmed the order
Rider is going for Pickup to Seller-Rider is assigned for pickup from vendor
Order received from Seller-Logistics has picked up the item and arrived at warehouse
Partial order received from Seller-Logistics has picked up the partial item and arrived at warehouse
Ready for packaging-Once item arrives and has been putaway, the packaging picker has completed pickup of packaging items.
Packing completed-Packaging has been completed
Partial order scheduled for delivery-Partial Shipment has been handed over to courier company for last mile delivery
Delivery complete-Delivery completed
Delivery failed & returned-Non-delivered return, failed to be delivered to customer
Order cancelled-Order has been cancelled
- What should I do if I don’t get the invoice for my order?
Sellers send a hard copy of the VAT/PAN invoice in the shipments. If you didn’t get the invoice with the order. You can contact our Customer Support Team.
- Why is the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment mode not available at my location?
Availability of the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment mode depends on the courier services delivering to your location. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if this payment mode is available at your location. Courier service providers also have limits on the amount you can pay through cash on delivery based on the destination and your order could have exceeded this limit. OR for high value order and if the location is outside the valley, prepayment must be done.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
Chiran foods generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Saturdays. Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
– The seller offering the product
– Product’s availability with the seller
– The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the seller
You can check the expected delivery date of your order(s) on the ‘My Orders’ section of your chiranfoods account on our website.
Return & Cancellation
- If I request for return, when will I get it?
Visit My Orders and My Returns to check the status of your return.
- Which products are not eligible for returns?
Please refer to our return & refund policy.
- What should I do if I have an issue with my product after the return period?
Chiran foods will not accept the return after the return period. You can get in touch with the brand or an authorized service center of the brand to claim the warranty for your product (wherever applicable).
If the product has warranty, and the issue arises within warranty period chiranfoods will connect you with service partner. (Terms & Conditions Applicable)
- How can I return an item?
To return/exchange your order, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to My Orders
2. Choose the item you wish to return or exchange
3. Fill in the details and attach the evidence.
4. Choose Request Return.
- What is the pickup process?
Once your return or replacement or exchange request is accepted, the pickup of the originally delivered product will be scheduled. In cases where pickup service is not available from the courier service providers at your location, you may be asked to ship the item back to the seller.
- I ordered a wrong item. Can I return it?
Chiran foods’s policies don’t support the return of item(s) ordered wrongly. You can refer to Returns policy.
- I ordered the product, but I don’t like it (change of mind). Can I return it?
You can refer to Returns policy.
- Can I change the address for the pick-up the of item(s) in my order?
If the pin code of the new address is serviceable for pick-up, the address can be changed while creating the return. The address cannot be changed in case the new address is not serviceable.
- How long does it take to cancel an order?
Cancellation of item(s) in an order happens immediately if the order hasn’t been shipped yet by the seller. If your order has been shipped, it will be cancelled as soon as the courier service confirms that the shipment is being returned. Orders from certain categories cannot be cancelled after 24 hours, please check the product page for more detail.
- When are refunds given?
Refunds are given when:
– The seller cannot provide a replacement
– Sellers allow refunds on select categories under certain conditions
Please check return & refund policy.
- How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for with Cash on Delivery?
For your Cash on Delivery order, you will receive the refund in bank deposit or store credit. Pease refer to return & refund policy.
- What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
The different refund modes available are:
1. Back to source – The amount is refunded to the payment mode that was originally used to pay for the order
2. Bank Deposit – available for all Cash-on-Delivery orders. As per policy, cash refunds are not possible.
- How can I know the status of my refund?
You can visit ‘My Orders’ to know the status of your refund.
For orders cancelled before shipping, refunds are processed immediately. If the order has been shipped. Refund will be processed as soon as the Logistic team confirms the return of the item(s) and the item(s) is QC Passed.
I’ve still not received the refund in my bank account.
In the rare event of the amount not being credited by the date promised, you can contact us as we will work with the bank to get it done.
- What are the refund timelines if I cancel or return a product?
The refund timelines will depend on the payment modes as listed below:
Payment Method Refund Option & Refund Time
Cash on Delivery (COD)-Store Credit 1-2 working days
Bank Deposit 4-5 working days
Chiran foods Voucher 1-2 working days
Bank Deposit – 10 working days
Credit Card – To be credited to card in 10 working days
Esewa & Khalti – To be credited in respective account in 1-2 working days
*Please refer to return & refund policy.
- Is it necessary to have an account to shop on chiranfoods ?
Yes, it’s necessary to log into your Chiran Foods account to shop. Shopping as a logged-in user is fast & convenient and also provides extra security.
You’ll have access to a personalized shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
- Why do I see different prices for the same product?
You could see different prices for the same product, as it could be listed by many Sellers and pricing depend seller.
- Is installation offered for all products?
Installation are offered for certain items by sellers through the brand or an authorized service provider. Please check the individual product page to see if these services are offered for the item.
- Will I get a wall mount for my television in the box?
If mentioned in the sales package the wall mount for your television will be in the box. However, in some cases, the wall mount, if applicable for the model, will be with the installation team.
- What does ‘Out of Stock’ mean?
An item is marked as ‘Out of stock’ when it is not available with any sellers at the ment; you won’t be able to buy it now.
- How are items packaged?
Chiran Foods follows standard packing procedure. Products are shipped in packages with waterproof plastic wrap. Fragile items like electronics are safely secured with bubble wrap.
Selling on Chiran Foods
- How can I become a seller and start selling products on Chiran Foods?
To become a seller on Chiran Foods, register here with your details
Login & My Account
- How can I change the password for my Chiran Foods account?
To change the password for your Chiran Foods account, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Chiran Foods Account
2. Go to My Account › Settings › Change password
3. Enter your old password
4. Enter your new password
5. Choose ‘Save Changes’
- Can I Login to Chiran Foods account using Facebook & Google?
Yes, you can login to Chiran Foods account using your Facebook or Google account.
- How can I change the email ID linked with my Chiran Foods account?
To change the email ID associated with your chiranfoods account, follow these simple steps on our website:
1. Log in to your Chiran Foods account
2. Go to My Account › Settings › Update email
3. Add the new email ID
4. Enter the verification code sent to the new email ID
5. Choose ‘Save Changes’
- What is an OTP or verification code?
An OTP (One Time Password) or verification code is a password/code used to verify your mobile number or email ID when you log into your Chiran Foods Account for the first time.
OTP verification will also be done in other cases like creating an account, password recovery, and updating email/mobile details.
- What should I do if I don’t get the OTP or verification code?
Sometimes, SMS messages may be delayed by a few minutes because of network issues. You can regenerate the code through the ‘Resend Code’ option. You can also contact our customer support.
- How can I add a new delivery address to my Chiran Foods account?
To add a new delivery address, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Chiran Foods Account
2. Go to My Account › Settings › address
3. Add details of your new address
4. Choose ‘Save Changes’
- I lost my warranty card. How can I get warranty?
You can get warranty for your product even without a warranty card. Please use the invoice which will serve as your warranty claim at any authorized service center of the brand.
- How can I claim warranty for my product?
You can claim the warranty for your product by using the invoice at any authorized service center of the brand.
- From when is the warranty for my product applicable?
The warranty for your product starts from the date mentioned on the seller’s invoice.
- Will warranty be applicable for my product since I bought it online?
At Chiran Foods, all our sellers offer products from authorized vendors or brands directly and are 100% genuine. Rest assured, products will have the applicable warranty from brands as confirmed on the product page.
- How many types of discount are available?
There are mainly two types of discount available in Chiran Foods. One is coupon discount where you insert the discount coupon before buying and other is automated discount which is automatically calculated once you add the product to cart.
- The discount amount was not shown, while checking out. What do I do?
You can contact our customer support. We will escalate the issue to our technical support team.
I tried to use the discount voucher, but it is showing the error message while applying the coupon. What should I do?
You can contact our customer support. We will escalate the issue to our technical support team.
• Cash on Delivery
- How do I pay for a Chiran Foods purchase?
Chiran Foods offers you multiple payment methods. You can either select cash on delivery option or esewa option for the payment.
- What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Sastodeal.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. Only Nepali Rupees accepted.
- How do I pay using Esewa option?
After you select the product you want to purchase select esewa as a payment option, it will redirect you to the payment gateway page. You can login to the esewa page using esewa username and password. After login verify the product detail and price and proceed for payment.